Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
Reason's why I think the Mojo is coming back:
- I went to bed before 10:00PM last night.
- I didn't sleep throughout the 8 hrs I was in bed, but the fact that I was in bed for 8hrs increased the amount of sleep overall. This is way better than what I was getting going to bed after midnight + waking up in the middle of the night for no reason.
- My coughing fits are fewer and farther between which meant I got to go to my Krav Maga self-defense class tonight, so needed the work out.
- I got 75 CORE exercises done...could've done more, but I'm happy to start slow
- Awesome dinner (I still eat too much, but this was just so delicious):
- A couple thin slices of cold Tri-tip with a couple small slices of sundried tomato bread
- A couple pieces of San Joaquin Gold cheese with a couple small slices of Sunflower Honey bread and honey for dipping
- A handful of Blueberries
- Despite a very full day of work work work, I was in great spirits all day!
- I tracked all my food today.
- My hubby went for a 2 mile run with one of the dogs and I am just so excited he went. He hates running and when I asked him how it went he gave me the death stare, but the fact of the matter is Super Hubby ran 2 miles and I am so proud him!
Why I Kick A$$: Because I like to try new things. There is a hot pot of amaranth prepared like oatmeal on the stove so that I can have breakfast pre-made for a few days.
Who eats Amaranth? How do you prepare/use it (seed form, not flour)?
- For dumb ass boy movies like "Forgetting Sarah Marshall"
- For Melatonin
- For my new book find, "The Maze Runner"-why have I not discovered teen books before Hunger Games and now The Maze Runner. So fun to read!