One of the rules of the Bucket List concept, according to our friends, is that the list item be attainable. This will be tough for me because I like lofty, fantasy style goals, if I can dream it, then it probably isn't lofty enough. LOL For my 31 days to 31 challenge, I chose attainable goals (even though not all were accomplished). So I am learning, but showing restraint on my Bucket List will be a challenge all on its own. This list is living and will have updates when I feel like adding or deleting things. As I accomplish them I will mark them out. You may wonder why it is so short, but I have done much more in my life than I had even realized prior to outlining this. I have seen amazing sights, have had an opportunity to travel and other things that might otherwise make in on someone's bucket list. I will start working on a list of things I have about me as a means for you all to get to know me.
- Take my family to Yellow Stone
- Complete a 1/2 Iron Distance Triathlon
- Go to a workout resort/spa for a week
- Take my children to the place I spent so much time as a child in Mexico
- Get a breast reduction, I deserve to be able to wear a sports bra that doesn't look like a torture piece
- Publish an article...topic TBA
- Do an adventure race