- No more Weinerschnitzl Chili Cheese Dogs
- No more Long John Silver's anything
- Real tears with this one: No more Snickers (I am hoping I get over this, because as of 6 months ago I really did love them)
- Nibs (cute little red licorice candy)
- Jujy Fruit candy
- Juju Bees candy-even as I type this they sound yummy!
- Dots (by tootsie)
- Sonic, the idea of tater tots are awesome, but they always fail to quench that nostalgic cafeteria taste
- Mimi's Cafe
- Carl's Junior fries
- Foster's Freeze (home town homies, don't hate me for writing this, I just don't love the deep fried burritos or extra pickly burgers anymore :()
- Top Ramen Noodle Soup-added 07/04/10
Wow, I really am a junk food junky.
Day 27 Recap 06.22.10
- Compliment: I survived an amazing painful & sleepless night
- 3 sets of gatorade lifts
- Spent 31 minutes: sleeping and repeat
- Calories: 1319 so far. I have an 1 1/2 hrs left in my eating day, but since I am supposed to be on a clear liquid diet the rest of today I should be able to stay in a decent calorie range. How did I get this high in calories on liquids? Gatorade is one, the other is I was starving and have to take medication with actual food. Toast with peanut butter is a lot of calories, I know not liquid.
- Looked in the mirror and wonder how after a night like last night I can look so puffy, I should look skeletal? Damn stomach bug/food poisoning thing.
- For the best babysitter ever!
- For co-workers who covered for me so I could stay home & sleep
- For antibiotics, can you say D-O-U-B-L-E ear infection?