Ok so I am going to give credit where credit is due twice removed. Thanks One Crazy Penguin for your post crediting EMZ who was crediting PBS. Both awesome bloggy bloggers were commenting on the story about Ernest Hemingway winning a bet coming up with a 6 word story. His story:
For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn.Both bloggers went on to comment about what their 6 words would be and so because I am a big Hemingway fan, I am totally borrowing their idea. Here are a few of my 6 word efforts:
- Raised with little. Rich in life.
- Pleasures: Cheese, bread, meat, chocolate, wine.
- Blame the weather or the kids.
- Taking a nap is pure joy.
- Type A control issues totally suck.
- Procrastination is truly my perfected art.
- Slacker by choice, not by birth.
- Lead by example or by shouting.
- Life spent outdoors is life lived.
- Got everything I wanted in life.
- For my mushroom barely soup. I got a base vegetarian recipe a year ago from a friend's husband and have perfected it. Yes that means there is meat in it. My current version has pancetta. delicious!
- For the Sun Also Rises. It is a great book, but my favorite is my memory of listening to the audio book version on the way to Yosemite for one of our wedding anniversary trips. My husband hated it (the book, not the trip). Good times.
- For my case of Old Spanish Red, Ripken Vineyards. I have never been to Spain, but a Rioja style red wine and a Hemingway book can completely transport you.