Day 6 Recap 06.01.10
- Compliment: I am committed (10:00 PM swim workout)
- 3 sets of abs before my pool work out
- Spent 31 minutes, ahem, ended up being 45 minutes getting ready for Saturday's Sprint Tri
- Calories: 1875 minus the 633 estimated calories burned=1242. I did eat after 8:00, but something small and high protein. It was a responsible choice for post workout recovery and less than 130 calories.
- Looked in the mirror. Smiled. I looked while in my racing suit, hubby smiled too. Awesome compliment.
Day 7 Recap 06.02.10
- Compliment: I identify problems and suggest quality ways to address them
- 3 sets of...you name it! It was an awesome workout day, lunges, step ups, crawls, sit ups, weights etc...
- Spent 31 minutes: watching "Losing It" on the DVR. Ok, but not sure I'll be able to get into the show
- Calories: 1719 minus the 141 estimated calories burned=1579.
- Looked in the mirror. Smiled, but felt kinda blah. Not bad, but nothing? Weird? I think I am not so patient when it comes to results. I want my abs to feel as awesome as my mind feels after a workout.
- Hello?! It's Wednesday of a 4 day week! 2 down 2 to go
- For strength training
- For all of a sudden not liking lots of the crap that was making me fat. Do taste buds really change that much? (example: Lemon Cake as recently as January was delicious, as of Sunday, um, nothing special good, but so not worth it)