Slow and Steady

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday: Krispy Kreme is not diet food

Bigger snacks mean bigger slacks. 
~Author Unknown

I have been on pause for the last few days. I got treatment for my shoulder Wednesday and it is getting better. I wish it was just 100% already. I am hoping for a good weekend of workouts, but have a sneaking suspicion that if I don't turn my week day work out schedule around next week I will slowly be going down the path of the weekend warrior. Not a good idea.

Why I Kick A$$: I made a pretty fantastic mushroom barley soup tonight.
The Big Picture: It is the 3rd week of the year I am not freaking out about my schedule...but I reserve the right to freak out about my pants being too tight.
Thankful Three
  1. For tickle time with my munchkins
  2. For decaf and doughnuts
  3. For finishing a project that has been nagging at me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Krispy Kreme is NOT diet food? Dammit...

Christi said...

Okay, I love your coffee cup!