1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people! (This has made it's way around quite a bit, so I am willing to look the other way if you accidentally don't tag folks in your post)
Now here are my questions from Christi:
1. Which actor played James Bond the best? Is this even a question? Sean Connery
2. Are you a cat person or a dog person? Both
3. What is your favorite race to date? Pirates Cove by Pacific Coast Trail Runs
4. Do you prefer beer or wine? Both
5. What is the first race that you ever completed? Shamrock 180 Run in Baltimore 2005
6. Do you have a coach to help you with your training? No, but some day
7. If you could compete in any long distance triathlon and race fees were not a factor would you choose IM or Rev 3 races? IM Kona
8. How many blogging friends have you met in person? 3
9. Who is going to win the Superbowl, New England Patriots or New York Giants? Patriots
10. If you could meet one person alive or dead, who would it be? My grandma Carmen
11. And finally the big question, do you prefer Star Wars or Star Trek? LOL, why Star Wars of course
Now here are my questions for those that I tagged:
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What is your favorite cheese?
- What is your favorite post race body restoration type activity?
- If you had to jump right now would you prefer side-to-side or up and down?
- FroYo or Ice Cream?
- Sticking with the James Bond question I got, Martini: shaken or stirred?
- What is your worst chaffing area on a long distance run?
- Do you barefoot run as part of your training?
- What is your favorite book of all time?
- Now for the fun stuff, forget what you are doing now, if salary wasn't an issue what would your dream job be?
- Oops, forgot #11-surprise me (updated 01/27/12 at 2:58 PM)