Day 1 Recap 5.27.10
- Compliment: I'm a flexible wife (hubby is gone on a 4-day fishing trip, so deep in wilderness that there is no phone reception. 4-days I can handle, incommunicado? a little more challenging, but I do it.
- 3 sets of toe/calf raises
- I spent 31 minutes blogging, reading blogs etc. just hung out on the internet
- Calories for the day, approx: 1410
- Yes, I looked in the mirror and forced a smile, I know it'll get easier to start seeing my body for what it is-awesome baby making, running/triathlon doing, master grocery carrying machine-
, versus what I perceive it to be-not 20 anymore-.
- Compliment: I get things done
- 3 sets of tushy/kegel lift things
- I spent 31 minutes ready/falling asleep with a book in my face
- Calories for the day, approx: 1880
- Looked in the mirror. I'm really glad I'm making myself do this.
- Good friends
- the "Loseit" app on my iPhone
- For knocking #15 off my 31 things list today