What a happy and holy fashion it is
that those who love one another
should rest on the same pillow.
1. I was exposed to new music yesterday, and loved it. Great kids, great story, great music.
2. Today was the last day of a management training group I have been apart of over the last 10 months. I literally woke up sad. I have matured so much personally and professional by participating in this group and I will truly miss our gatherings.
3. I did really well with calorie consciousness early in the week and most of yesterday, then I had a Downtown Brown from a Eureka, CA brewery.
Lost Coast Brewery
Fantastic! 1 beer lead to 4 and that lead to pound cake and fondue while playing Disco Bingo.
4. Tonight was date night! Yup, we got gussied up, went to a fancy dinner, had fancy drinks then went to Target. Yeah, we're pretty romantical. We ran into another couple we know who were also having a date night, they had also finished dinner and the next obvious stop on a Friday night for them was Target.
5. I actually engaged in exercise yesterday...today not so much. Tomorrow I don't have to work, the birthday party I was supposed to take Duder too got canceled due to rain. His tot T-ball game will likely be cancelled tomorrow because of the scheduled rain too. So I looked at a local sprint TRI that is happening tomorrow, but $80 for a Sprint TRI that I haven't trained for or am looking to be competitive in is just not worth it at this point. I need to start stepping it up.
Why I Kick A$$: Because I picked an amazing husband who picked me back
1. For the prospect of getting a Wii for my bday
2. For yoga pants while I am in weight transition
3. For my birthday trip bookings being finalized-VACATION!