- So I completely rocked my own party yesterday. I took about 2 hours off from work and hit the road for about a 3 1/2 mile run then 1000 yard swim at the gym pool.
- If the workout yesterday wasn't enough, I completely rocked the Wine Club night and took first with an Aussie Merlot. It was an inexpensive bottle called Jacob's Creek. Go team Jacob!
- I really need to sleep more, but the children did not cooperate tonight. Of course the night before a race my Bug decides that her 8:30 bed time isn't working for her and goes down at closer to 10:00 +. I fell asleep with her, but couldn't stay asleep because I needed to pack for tomorrow and blog of course.
- My hubs is seriously superman. Rock'n dinner tonight AND he installed my bike pack, pump and extra water bottle holder while I tended to my motherly torture duty of pumping for my bug.
- Wish me luck for tomorrow. My superman husband keeps pushing me to shoot for 1:49. my previous time was 1:57:29. I have not trained for this at all so I am not certain shaving 8+ minutes off my time is an appropriate goal. I think trying to stay under 2 hours is a little more my speed. Last race I didn't feel like I left it all out there so I'll try to push it a little more tomorrow.
- For race day registration, I missed the online cut off.
- For racing 9 pounds lighter than last months race
- For an 8 mile long run this weekend, a wee bit tired right now to be thinking about a longer run than that.