Slow and Steady

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I should be asleep

I should be sleeping. But I must carbo load for tomorrows Zin Spin 50K Bike Ride. What's on the menu you ask? Chocolate Chip cookies and milk. I am still working on a name for my bike, but I guess I'll have 31 beautiful miles to think about it tomorrow. Guess I was meant to still be awake as my 5 month old just woke up. Time to go be mama. Before I go, just wanted to mention I had a great time at the local Single A baseball home opener Thursday, an amazing day getting a pedicure then going wine tasting on Friday, hanging out with my bestie & her little ones today and gearing up for tomorrow's ride. What was the perfect color I picked for my toes? A sparkly pink with a flower painted on the big toes. I have dubbed the color Hannah Montana Pink. Everything I have ever seen that is HM is pink or purple & sparkly. If she doesn't already have a nail polish line, she should get one and steal this color. Darn, I just googled her and sure enough she is already on the nail polish thing, but this pink was no where in sight. Miss Miley Cyrus you need to find this pink, it is frick'n awesome. Nothing better than feeling young, like teeny bopper young:) I am on a roll with having a great time these last few days, just gotta keep it going. Hope everyone else is letting the good times roll this spring. Stay tuned to hear about how tomorrow's ride goes.

Nitey Nite Bloggy Bloggers.

2 comments:

Christi said...

Have a great time on your ride!

Running Diva Mom said...

Just found you -- looking forward to following your journey.