- No eating after 8:00, my hubby is on board with this one so I get some encouragement right here at home.
- 5 minutes of ABs everyday. Yes I know, what is 5 minutes going to do for me? Well, hopefully it will become the jumping off point. I have to start somewhere and this 5 month post-pardum belly will benefit from any amount of attention at this point.
- This one is big, it will be the key to my success in running, triathlon and overall commitment to staying fit, are you ready? No more than 2 consecutive rest days. Big right?! My biggest challenge is consistency and boy do I have every excuse in the book. Baring any major health issues I should be able to stick to this and I know it will have a lasting effect on my health. I just need to remember that a 20 minute run is better than no run. Sometimes I don't workout because the amount of time I can squeeze out on busy days doesn't seem worth it. Here is a change in the though process, every minute of working out counts.
- For my 50 bike ride on a perfectly sunny day, not hot, just perfectly sunny
- A husband who snores next to me on the couch while I blog, I could be alone.
- Two gorgeous kids who took their naps together today, hence my ability to blog in the middle of the afternoon on the couch instead of late at night tucked in bed