The shit is hitting the fan.
Expression - A derivative of the original: "The excrement made physical contact with a hydro-electric powered oscillating air current distribution device". Used primarily to describe a set of circumstances where events became inflamed to a point that control was lost. ~Urban Dictionary
- I am getting caught up on my shows and let me tell you that it is getting crazy on Sons of Anarchy, Gossip Girl, and Vampire Diaries.
- I have a "casual half marathon on Sunday. I labeled it casual a couple weeks ago and thus subliminally convinced myself that it meant I don't have to train for it. Sunday will be tough.
- Yesterday I had the day off like many people. I decided to take the kids to an out of town playdate. I heard my 1 year old awake in her crib, but because she was singing to herself I took time to load everything up before I got her out of bed. Big mistake. When I went in, she was happily singing her LA-LA-LA song with shit everywhere. It was an emergency bath situation. When I went back to strip the bed and wash I noticed there was shit on the wall. Seriously, the freaking wall!
- Lately my energy levels have been low. While in line for a hot chocolate at Starbucks the gal ahead of me ordered a skinny vanilla latte. Sounded fun so I ordered one. Oops, I don't drink caffeine. Why don't I drink caffeine? Too much acid hurts my belly, too much caffeine gets me jittery. Hold the phone! I didn't get sick or jittery and it was amazing! So I have had a few of these since then. Well they caught up with me on Wednesday. Sorry about the TMI, but if the shit was going to hit the fan, it was going somewhere! Ugh, my belly flipped so much I actually got nauseous. Have I learned my lesson? I think that is a devil I am willing to dance with in the pale moon light of the 6am trip to work.
- I don't have a fantastic number 5 so I will just say it has not been good core or running week and mission to flat belly is tanking this week.
- For this book, The Last Chinese Chef, was fun, loved learning about Chinese cuisine love a personal story. Some parts were roll your eyes predictable, but good.
- For book club that meets at a Chinese restaurant.
- For wine club, it was a Thanksgiving themed and I loved all the amazing food. Not Belly friendly by the way. Oh wait, the wine was good too.