“It is easier to be a lover than a husband for the simple reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day than to say pretty things from time to time.”
Today's Monday Motivation is dedicated to my amazingly witty husband who still manages to say pretty things to me every day, Happy Birthday!
Top 10 Reasons I love my husband
- Because he is a better father than I could have ever dreamt
- He loves me enough to bring me sliced apples, marcona almonds and a gatorade when I'm soaking in a cold recovery bath
- He's the best chef
- He's teaching me to be silly, no easy
- He puts my daughter in dresses and pretends (with the biggest smile) not to like it
- He took me to one of his favorite fishing spots because he wanted me to see how beautiful it is
- He stood in the pouring rain at mile 16 to cheer me on and ran with me at mile 25.5 at the Nike Women's Marthon 2010
- He cuddles me until I fall asleep at night even when he's not tired
- He taught my son to love Star Wars through intense light saber fights with paper towel rolls
- He asked my father's permission before proposing to me. Honor and tradition are on my top 10 Values list
Happy Birthday again to the most amazing man I'll ever know.
- For The Melting Pot--Woo Hoo Fondue!
- For the 2011 Calendar, hubby is finally taking a boys only Montana fishing trip (he's so nice, he has not wanted to leave me alone too long with our little ones)
- For physical therapy, I am destined to get ahead of sports injuries