Slow and Steady

Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Five... ahem, 26.2. My blog, My rules.

I Run To Be...
  1. I Run To Be proud of myself
  2. I Run To Be successful in my own right
  3. I Run To Be a size 10
  4. I Run To Be able to wear shorts confidently
  5. I Run To Be sexy
  6. I Run To Be dazzling for my husband
  7. I Run To Be healthy
  8. I Run To Be an example
  9. I Run To Be fit
  10. I Run To Be free to eat whatever I want (in moderation)
  11. I Run To Be different from my family and friends
  12. I Run To Be a leader
  13. I Run To Be absent minded
  14. I Run To Be able to think things through
  15. I Run To Be free from my daily obligations
  16. I Run To Be amazing
  17. I Run To Be unnoticed
  18. I Run To Be somebody
  19. I Run To Be cool
  20. I Run To Be a nerd
  21. I Run To Be empowered
  22. I Run To Be apart of nature
  23. I Run To Be strong
  24. I Run To Be able to cry in private
  25. I Run To Be able to talk incessantly with my friends
  26. I Run To Be sweaty
.2 I Run To Be ME

Thankful Three
  1. For fried chicken
  2. For power outages at work
  3. For registering my husband for a mud run (with me!)

5 comments:

Meredith said...

Love it!

Pahla said...

Excellent post!!

ajh said...

Great list. Hmmm. I am not rnning. I am wearing my size 12 pants.

Christi said...

A great post and one that should help you get through the hard training days! Just pull up this post when you are feeling the training and this will remind you of why you are doing it!

You are awesome!

Anonymous said...

I LOL'd at the thankful for fried chicken :)