Oh the nerves, the nerves; the mysteries of this machine called man!
Oh the little that unhinges it, poor creatures that we are!
Much of this was for my Friday post that because of technical difficulties, did not get posted. Friday started fantastically and ended with me in bed at 11:15 PM having a little anxiety. The play-by-play.
1. I had the day off. I kinda slept in after having a couple beers with friends Thursday night. I am such a lush. Seriously, 2 pints and I didn't even finish the second. It didn't hit me until after dinner either as a swooshed away on the commuter train. Back to Friday....Super Hubby left for the big Lake Tahoe boys Super Bowl trip. It always gives me anxiety when he leaves.
2. I love Target. I love Valentine's Day. I love pay day. this what happens when I shop for valentines things at Target on pay day:
3. Here are a few necessities I picked on for the weekend trip, which I'll blog about in detail tomorrow.
4. Before Super Hubby left on Friday we got to have a little lunch date, we LOVE sushi Fridays.
5. Friday's are usually reserved for Father-Son treats after school before they pick up the Bug from the sitter. I had to fill in, I think I did pretty well.
Why I Kick A$$: Because I care enough about myself to take both Friday and Monday off even though they were/are not officially part of the fantastic girls weekend you'll get to hear about tomorrow.
- Babysitters-Mom, niece and in-laws made girls weekend happen
- For Sales. Scored a pretty pencil skirt and sweater dress at 60% off each. After tax $30 total.
- For heart shaped strawberry marshmallows