Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
1. Super Hubby and Duder have special father-son treat time every Friday. Sometimes it's ice cream, some times donuts. Today it was donuts and they came home with this for me from Krispy Kreme:
2. I pre-ordered these to start off our family Valentine's Day weekend. They are chocolate dipped Banana's, Strawberries and Green Apples.
3. To cap off our healthy selection for the day, we decided to picnic in the living room and watch Toy Story 2. It was Nacho night at our place!
4. This on just makes me smile. Swim caps in the bath tub. He is not giving attitude, just trying really hard to make a fish face.
5. I am mildly dehydrated and have been so for a couple days now. I felt it come on Wednesday night and it just hasn't gone away since. I just don't drink enough during the day and the couple Pabst Blue Ribbons I had yesterday and the one I had tonight haven't helped. Super Hubby has corrected me to say that all the cool kids just call it PBR. It was the happy hour special at a Chicago Style Pizza place I had dinner at last night and for fun, my hubby bought me some for home. Nuun is my new BFF.
Why I Kick A$$: Because I have completely rocked my workout week! I ran Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. I swam Monday. I did yoga Monday. I did Krav Maga Monday and Wednesday and it is not even the weekend yet. You'd better believe there are more miles planned for my weekend.
- For Valentine's Day Bloggy Gift Exchanges. My gift is in the mail and I am so excited for my secret Valentine to get it. She is going to get to rock a super cute Prana yoga tank and I got her a purple yoga stretching strap since she is getting back into yoga.
- For Overtime Saturday. Not only am I employed, I get the opportunity to put in extra hours and get paid for it.
- For DVR. I need about an hour or two and I can fast forward through the commercials and watch Top Chef, Vampire Diaries, Biggest Loser and Gossip Girl. I love the couch and I love indulgent TV.