Slow and Steady

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Turn Around: Almost Wordless Wednesday

If you come home as happy as you leave, 
you have had a happy vacation.
~unknown

Wednesday Hump Day sounds funny, but like an out and back run it marks the turn around to the work week....expect I am not working this week! Yay! My wordless Wednesday is better named speechless. I am blissfully happy this very moment.


Why I Kick A$$: My 2 miles "easy" with a missed turn, turned into 5.8 miles of Mammoth sized hills (pun intended). Did I mention I did it in my little black Golite dress?

Thankful Three
  1. My dreamy, amazingly sexy husband
  2. My Golite little black dress
  3. Free Wifi

5 comments:

Pahla said...

That looks amazing - happy vacation!!!

Amanda@runninghood said...

So fun! Loved your pics! You look so happy.

ajh said...

Was the dress super comfy? Love the pics especially the first one!

Tortuga_Runner said...

The dress was amazing, it's actually one of my favorites to wear going out too. Light weight, wrinkle free, dry wicking and reversible!

Marisa @ The Pace of my Life said...

I'm a new follower. Found you thru the Bloggy Post Exchange. I live from the Central Valley, too and we LOVE Mammoth!!