Tell me what you eat,
I'll tell you who you are.
Yes, folks I rediscovered Ho-Ho's. To keep in line with a recent post about doing a self assessment. Today I will tell you why I am like a Hostess Ho-Ho and will not talk about running.
- I have been told I have a hard exterior, like the chocolate covered Ho Ho.
- When you take a bite of a Ho Ho's hard exterior, you are surprised with a soft and sweet inside.
- I am a little crazy, just like the swirl of cake rolled with creme filling.
- I am a complicated person, like the construction of a Ho Ho. It is not just a cake filled with creme like a Twinkie. No, the Ho Ho is much more complex. First it is rich and made with chocolate cake. Then there is a perfectly equal layer of creme to balance it out. The it is gently rolled and covered by a protective layer of sweet chocolate.
- The Ho Ho is a treat and should be enjoyed slowly. I myself do not like to be rushed and think I am a treat to have in someone's life.
- As sweet as I can be, like the Ho Ho I am rolled up, or better said wound tight.
Why I Kick A$$: I am feeling more with it at work. Yay for Saturday overtime to catch up!
- For Ho-Ho's
- For Losing weight while eating Ho-Ho's
- For a lovely evening with the in laws