Slow and Steady

Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Five...Ahem 7, is that allowed?

There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want. 
~Bill Watterson, Calvin and Hobbes

What a dreamy Friday this has already turned out to be. It's 9:15AM and I'm still in bed. I did have a hiccup when my iPhone died mid Facebook post and I was a little annoyed when my laptop died mid Blog comment, but I'm thrilled that my Super Hubby's iPad was fully charged. Even when he's not home he saves the day. Ok now brace yourselves you're gonna be totally jealous of my Friday Five:

1. Someone else is cleaning my house today
2. I'm going to the post office to send not 1, but 2 gifts out today. Both long overdue.
3. I'm getting contacts, yay no more glasses being destroyed in the hands of a 1 yr old
4. I'm getting a deep tissue massage
5. I'm getting a haircut

Now for those of you not jealous of my post office trip or eye exam for contacts, just this once, I'll add a #6 & #7

6. Tonight is summer outdoor picnic night at one of my favorite wineries, so the girls are getting together for wine, food, live music and fun, woo hoo!
7. I'm picking up my bike today, shoes and clips should be done.

Why I kick A$$: After today I'll be all caught up on the to-do-list items that have been frustrating me lately.
Thankful Three
1. For a hubby who reminded me to simply take a day off from work
2. For a friends who love wine as much as I do
3. For feeling so skinny lately-confidence can't be beat

4 comments:

Christi said...

I don't know how your day could get any better. I mean having the day off is enough reason to celebrate.

Enjoy each moment!

Anonymous said...

Deep Tissue Massage - oh yeah!

2 Slow 4 Boston said...

I'm mainly just jealous of #1 and #4.

Enjoy your day.

Pahla said...

You had me at #1 - I have never had somebody else clean my house. Mostly because I know I could totally get used to it! Have a wonderful weekend!
P.S. I am so excited that you're going to do my Big Bloggy Post Exchange - Yay!!!