Slow and Steady

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday Tidbit: The Happiest Place on Earth

When you can dream...Then you cant stop! 
A dream is a wish that you make with your heart! 
- Cinderella

I always feel like apologizing when I haven't blogged in a few days, but the fact of the matter is that even when I am super on top of things I don't blog everyday so if I post 2-3 times a week I think that is success. Hurray for new definitions of success. So anyway I haven't posted in a few days because I was out celebrating with my future sister in law. It was bachelorette weekend and it was AWESOME! Girls night Friday night with fancy cheeses, Sangria and chick flicks, Saturday I went to Disneyland for the first time in over 10 years and Sunday was the road trip home. I always say how much I love California and where I live. Each time I have included destinations like San Francisco, Lake Tahoe, Mammoth Lakes etc., but Anaheim is amazingly, not that bad of a drive 5 hours and I was in the Happiest Place on Earth!

The Big Picture: Family is not limited to the name you are born into, it is who you choose to let into your life and in a few short months I get a new sister. I have always been the baby in my family, bossed around and teased by my older sisters. On the flip side, as the youngest I got whatever I wanted and rarely had to share. I am looking forward to being a big sis...I will try to limit the bossing and teasing and try to figure out this sharing thing. Hopefully I will still get whatever I want:)

Thankful Three
  1. For the new friends I made this weekend
  2. For not puking on the rides
  3. For being home, I missed my family

1 comment:

Christi said...

Wow that sounds like a great weekend!