The doors we open and close each day
decide the lives we live.
- Good Decision: took a short day at work yesterday and a full day off today
- Good Decision: tried a new cocktail, a Sidecar is my new favorite drink
- Bad Decision: ate at Texas Road House, came home, stepped on the scale then started trying on outfits for an event tomorrow night-bad, bad, very bad idea...feeling so fat lately
- Good Decision: taking a few minutes to write this short blog and catch up on a few others
- Bad Decision: Waiting to start fixing the fat thing. easy fix. run. gym. eat better. instead, I am eating, eating, lounging, eating and have quite a bit of drinking on the schedule for the next couple days. I am going to double count this as a good decision because I am having so much fun and have so much fun planned for tonight and tomorrow.
Big Picture: Good Decisions and Bad Decisions they are both choices and while I am not too please with the extra 10lbs I'm living in, I am loving the time and space I am in, the family and friends I am spending time with and the balance that is being integrated back into my home and work life.
- For my night away with the hubby
- For October, it's my favorite month
- For a lazy day