what to blog about?
- Grandmas amazingly beautiful funeral service and the closure I now feel? Weight totally lifted. Nah, I'll leave this for my Thoughtful Thursday post.
- Being, for the millionth time in the last two months, "back on track" with runs this past week on Tuesday 2.5, Thursday 4.0 and today 6.0 plus a basketball game in the afternoon? Nah.
- How tomorrow is my first day in my new job and I'm super nervous? Uh, nope that'll probably give me more anxiety.
- Oooh, I know, how about I tell you how Saturday was spent catching tadpoles...uh, yeah that's it. Family time catching tadpoles. The End. Hopefully I'll upload a cute picture soon on this subject.
- Chile Colorado? Yeah, I have been craving it a lot lately. To my surprise, I came home to homemade Chile Colorado. My hubby is a genius in the kitchen.
Why I Kick A$$: I got to do my 6 mile run today, have a fantastic brunch with my in laws, played the worst game of basketball ever which is WAY better than no basketball at all, then had the most fun going to dinner just me and my momma.
- Wind Chimes
- DVR: Oprah, 30 Rock, Parks and Rec, The Office, Oprah, Vampire Diaries
- Runner's World Magazine-catching up on the B.Q or Die article