- Somehow, I caught the discipline bug? Minimized both gluten and diary in December, worked like a charm. Weight management improved and most importantly, inflammation improved.
- Was afraid of the whole cold turkey thing, but went for it. Completed a Whole30 in January. More to come on the details.
- Did another body fat test. Results 9/7= 21% body fat, results 1/4= 19% body fat. This is all with losing my Olympic lifting style late November in favor of more body weight exercises. More PT updates in another post soon.
- Job Change! Still a manager, just moved facilities. Totally thought the commute was going to be life altering in a bad way. Instead, the commute is a non-issue. The life altering came from having a single facility to myself, I am really enjoying it.
- Reading: Divergent was great! It Starts With Food is a must read. Currently reading Wild, by Cheryl Strayed and day dreaming about wondering into the Forrest soon.
The Big Picture: The are more ways to fitness that one style of activity and I'm loving the lesson.
- For my supportive family during the Whole30
- For my supportive friends during the Whole30
- For these few minutes to post, my kids are awake now so gotta go